A top list of popular Metatrader 4 tools and Metatrader 5 tools from Takeprofit Tech. Plus, answers to the most frequently asked question on Metatrader tools.
Metatrader 4 and 5 trading platforms primarily offer basic functionalities to organize trading. They don’t empower financial organizations to fine-tune their processes individually in accordance with their business models and marketing strategies. That is why businesses use additional Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 tools.
Metatrader 5 and Metatrader 4 tools, in turn, provide an array of features that cater to diverse purposes, spanning from essential risk management to incorporating bonus management and gamification elements into marketing strategies.
Therefore, Metatrader tools play a pivotal role in helping brokers optimize their operations and boost profitability.
Popular Metatrader Tools from Takeprofit Tech
Here at Takeprofit we offer brokerages, liquidity providers and exchangers 60 ready-made products and services. Most of them are Metatrader 4 tools and Metatrader 5 tools. Below you can find those tools our clients find most useful for their businesses.
Liquidity management Metatrader tools
- Takeprofit Liquidity Hub manages liquidity aggregation, controls streams and reduces trading risks.
- Takeprofit Liquidity Bridge (Kloshira) redirects trades between A-book and B-book without a need for a server restart while changing any settings.
Customer attraction tools Metatrader tools
- Bonus Cashback empowers businesses to offer promotions to their customers and new audiences.
- Copy Trader allows newbie traders to copy the trades of professional traders.
- Easy Multi Account Manager (EasyMAM) lets financial companies organize mini-hedge funds for consumers of their services.
- PAMM is quite similar to the EasyMAM Metatrader tool, it facilitates setting up investment management systems.
- X Multi Account Manager (XMAM) is a Metatrader 5 tool that gives inexperienced traders the opportunity to follow the strategies of professional ones right from their Metatrader terminal app.
Risk management Metatrader tools
- Dynamic Leverage enables margin management according to clients’ open positions, exposure and time table.
- Equity Stopout allows brokerages to set the level of clients’ equity, at which open positions will be automatically closed.
- Matching Engine helps to match transactions as if they were made on an exchange, which makes traders trade with each other, and not against a brokerage.
- Max Position Exposure limits the number of open positions for traders.
- Quote Monitoring Metatrader 4 tool monitors pricing and performance issues.
- Real Margin Stopout Metatrader 4 tool allows to deduct credit on a client’s account when he has lost all his money.
- Spread Management reduces a company’s risk by increasing the spread for a certain period of time: news, market opening.
- StopOut Email Notifier informs customers about StopOuts and MarginCalls via email.
Fee management Metatrader tools
- Commission Converter changes the standard Metatrader commission mode and allows brokerages to set commissions in the “Currency per million USD traded” mode.
- Deal-Bid-Ask Recorder records bid and ask values at the moment of each transaction happening in each trade account, helping companies calculate client commissions.
- Swap Manager permits a convenient swap configuration and automatic import of swaps from .csv files.
Data management Metatrader tools
- Broker Dashboard collects and provides reports on broker performance: earnings, new accounts, deposits, withdrawals, etc.
- Inactive Accounts Cleaner marks inactive accounts for deletion to enable built-in Metatrader archivation.
- Trade Mover allows businesses to move trades between accounts.
Custom Development of Metatrader Tools
Here at Takepotfit Tech we also develop unique solutions that fit a particular business’s needs.
If you haven’t found a solution that satisfies your team, you are welcome to see how we organize custom development procedure and contact us.
We would be happy to learn about your business, challenges and goals, advise you and provide our project estimate.
Get a two-week fully functional trial of any of our Metatrader tools.
FAQ on Metatrader Tools
How do I know which Metatrader tool I need?
If you think that your business is not functioning at full capacity, if you are looking for ways to attract new customers, and especially if you have security holes, then you definitely need Metatrader tools. They will empower you to grow your business.
What should I consider when choosing among Metatrader tools offered at the market?
Consider whether the offered tool solves your problem and how. Does it match your needs 100%? Is the solution difficult to use? Will the solution provider’s tech support help you in case of troubles? Which troubles could there be? If the metatrader tool doesn’t fit you then try another one.
The best way to choose the best Metatrader 4 tool or Metatrader 5 tool is to have a trial. Almost all software providers, including our company, offer this option.
Are Metatrader tools difficult to integrate?
In most cases it doesn’t matter, as almost all solution providers offer to do the integration for you. However, if you prefer not to share your credentials, the ease of integrating varies depending on the level of technical expertise of your team and the specific tools you are trying to integrate.
All Metatrader tools come with the documentation, making integration straightforward for individuals with basic programming skills or trading experience. And some products even have user-friendly interfaces, so that non-tech brokerage specialists could set up them themselves.
However, more complex or customized integrations may require a deeper understanding of the Metatrader platform and programming languages like MQL4 or MQL5. In such cases, it could be challenging for those without coding or trading expertise.
How do trader preferences shape brokers’ selection of tools?
Traders often choose the platform based on their specific trading needs and preferences, and the tools you use could complement their requirements. For example, bonus management tools could attract a newbie audience. MAM and PAMM solutions allow you to grow the number of professional traders among your clients. Risk management is your must-have if you work with news traders.