- The types of Personal Information we collect and how it may be used;
- How and why we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties;
- The transfer of your Personal Information;
- Your right to access, correct, update, and delete your Personal Information;
- The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information;
- Our retention of your Personal Information;
We control the ways of collecting your Personal Information, and determine goals for which We use Personal Information.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect the following personal Information:
- Contact information, such as name, email, skype and telegram username;
- The information about your workplace, such as company.
- We also automatically collect computer, device, and browsing information when you access the Website. This information may include:
- The information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, IP addresses and other device identifiers;
- Website usage information, which may include (but is not limited to) the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent at our Website and the websites you visit just before and just after our Website;
- We may automatically capture, store and otherwise process information about you even if you abandon the completion of an online application or registration form.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Process your requests. We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us;
- Fulfill our legal or regulatory requirements;
- Personalize your Services experience;
- Analyze Website usage, and improve our Website and Website offerings. Analyzing and tracking data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of our Website users;
- Help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs, answer your inquiries or respond to a communication from you;
- Contact you about Services. The contact details you provide may be used to communicate information and updates related to your use of the Services. We may also occasionally communicate technical notices, support or administrative notifications, company news, updates, promotions, and related information relating to similar products and Services provided by us;
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other features as will be more explained on the Website;
- Link, connect or combine Personal Information we collect from or about you with other Personal Information..
If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us, please contact us at [email protected] to opt-out.
Disclosing and transferring personal information
We also can disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- With your consent or at your instruction. Certain information you may choose to share may be displayed publicly, such as your username and any content you post when you use interactive areas of our Website like our online forums;
- If the sharing of Personal Information is necessary for protection of our rights and property, or rights and property of the above listed current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and with other companies under common control or ownership with us or our offices;
Occasionally, the Website may provide references or links to other websites (“External websites”). We do not control these External websites third party sites or any of the content contained therein. You agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for External websites referenced or linked from our Website, including, but not limited to, website content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to, or arising from those sites. External websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review the policies, rules, terms, and regulations of each site that you visit. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about External website information provided on our Website.
Your rights regarding your personal information
You are able to exercise all the rights foreseen by legislation, if this does not contradict the legal requirements in relation to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing laws, our record keeping obligations, etc.
You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the fact that we’re processing your Personal Information and which data exactly we are processing;
- the right to data portability. In certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain all your Personal Information we store in a machine readable format;
- the right to object the processing of your Personal Information;
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling if it doesn’t intervene in performing the contract between you and us;
- the right to access your Personal Information, to correct, update, and block inaccurate and/or incorrect data;
- the right to withdraw your consent of Personal Information processing;
- the right to erase your Personal Information from our servers upon your justified request (a right to be forgotten).
To exercise these rights, contact us at [email protected]
Within 40 days of receipt of your written request we will provide you with your Personal Information, including the purposes for which it was used and to whom it was disclosed to in accordance with applicable legislation. We reserve the right to request additional information from you, that may be necessary in order to provide the duly respond to your request in accordance with applicable legislation and you agree with such our right. Also, if you wish to correct, update, and block inaccurate and/or incorrect data, we have a right to request a confirmation of correct data from you, for example, official documents containing such data.
Please note that if we are unable to verify your identity by email messages or at your application to the call center, or in the case of reasonable doubts concerning your identity, we may ask you to provide a proof of identity, including by personal appearance in our office. This is the only way we can avoid disclosing your Personal Information to a person who can perpetrate your identity.
In some cases, we will not be able to change your Personal Information. In particular, such a case can include the event when your personal information has already been used during the execution of any agreement or transaction, or is specified in any official document, etc.
You have the right of withdrawal of consent to personal data processing. You may also exercise your right to be forgotten and erase your Personal information from our servers. In cases stipulated in Article 17 of GDPR, we will delete your Personal Information we process, except for those Personal Information which we are obliged to store in accordance with the requirements set forth by the applicable legislation.
Please be advised, that in case of realization of your right of withdrawal of consent to personal data processing or right to be forgotten, we will not be able to provide you our products or services, and we have a special right to terminate all our current agreements with you with the application of legal consequences of such termination, and you irrevocably acknowledge such our right.
In order to withdraw the consent to personal data processing and/or exercise your rights to be forgotten please contact us at [email protected]. Furthermore, in this case, for the purposes of safety, we may request that you present your ID document, directly at our office.
Security of personal information
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information, and to protect your Personal Information from loss, theft, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Retention of personal information
Data protection officer
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints to any data protection matter between you and us, please in the first instance contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]