XMAM is a new solution for MT5 that lets traders to profit from a successful master’s trade in a new way — by buying master’s symbol. With the help of the solution your clients can follow successful traders’ strategies right from their MT5 terminal app.
How does XMAM Work?
- You identify traders who trade successfully and make them XMAM Masters.
- Masters open trade, XMAM tracks profits and losses and uses them on the server as the symbol price.
- Master’s symbol is a newly-created symbol that is shown to traders together with the rest of the instruments. The price for this symbol is the Master’s profit from his trades.
- Traders can evaluate the quality of a Master’s trading history by checking the Master’s symbol price chart in the trading terminal.
- In order to start following a Master’s strategy, a trader just opens a trade with the symbol that XMAM has tracked as profitable for the Master.
Advantages for Brokers
- Works well with your plugins, website, and mobile apps out of the box.
- Allows setting up differently for different White Labels.
- Makes money on customizable trading commissions.
- Engages traders with a unique solution.
- Lightweight. Does not overload your server. Cannot freeze it, unlike plugins.
Advantages for Traders
- Available from day one in their MetaTrader as a separate tradable security group.
- Simple to start investing: same charting, analysis, and trading experience, support for Expert Advisor trading.
- Flexible: a follower can close their trade at any time to stop following a Master’s strategy.
- Intuitive risk management: good old stop-losses, take-profits, and margin calls at trader’s disposal.
Support of XMAM
Installation can be performed by our support team to ensure smooth and trouble-free integration of the service. This is offered to our customers free of charge.
Along with XMAM, you get these paid support plan features for free:
– email, Telegram, and Skype support during business hours,
– emergency 24/7 support hotline,
– updates to ensure that all products work with the latest version of MetaTrader platform and Windows,
– developers devoted to finding solutions to your specific needs.
Example price for a single MT5 server:
Startup – $299/month (3-month minimum)
Other – $349/month