What are Forex Broker Solutions?
Forex broker solutions refer to services and software that are designed to support forex brokers in their day-to-day operations. Forex broker solutions are intended to help brokers be more efficient, providing better service to their clients and growing their businesses.
Forex brokerage solutions can include software platforms that help brokers manage their clients’ accounts, research and analyze market data, execute trades, and provide other services to their clients. These solutions can also include training and education programs for brokers to help them stay up-to-date with industry trends and regulations. Additionally, forex broker solutions may include marketing and sales support, such as lead generation tools and customized marketing materials. These tools can help brokers build their businesses and attract new clients.
Let’s observe the types of forex broker solutions and see the differences between custom and turnkey broker solutions.
Types and Prices for Forex Brokerage Solutions
There are various types of forex brokerage solutions available on the market, and they can be broadly categorized into the following types:
- Trading platforms: these are solutions that provide brokers with a single interface for executing trades across different markets, such as stocks, bonds, currencies, and commodities. The most popular are Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5, cTrader. There are also plenty of custom trading platforms on the market.
- Risk management forex brokerage solutions: these are the solutions that help brokers manage and mitigate risks associated with their trading activities, such as credit risk, market risk, and operational risk. Essential risk management forex broker solutions include:
- Liquidity Aggregation Hub is a basic risk management forex broker solution that manages liquidity providers’ pool, aggregation logic and execution conditions. The monthly fee starts at $1,499.
- Dynamic Leverage is another basic risk management forex brokerage solution that allows brokers to set a custom leverage for any trading account based on its exposure or open position volume according to a time table. The price starts at $399/month.
- Risk Management Panel automatically executes traders’ deals and assists in eliminating risks arising from B-book execution of trades. The start price is $899/month.
- Real Margin Stopout: when anyone’s account equity is less than their credit, the tool will deduct all credit from the account. Such an account will be stopped by Metatrader. The monthly fee for the tools starts at $199.
- Back-office systems: these are turnkey broker solutions that help brokers manage their operations, data monitoring and reporting. Nice examples of a back-office forex broker solution are:
- Broker Dashboard is an informative solution that generates real-time reports on business performance, like number of new accounts, deposits, withdrawals, executed trades, etc. Its price starts at $249/month.
- Inactive Accounts Cleaner checks inactive accounts on the server and assists in deleting them. The pricing for this forex broker solution starts at $199/month.
- Database Сompression is used to reduce the file size of MT4 server databases and prevent the server from freezing. The service’s price starts at $499.
- CRM systems: these are customer relationship management systems that help brokers manage their relationships with clients, track client information, and automate communication.
- Marketing and lead generation turnkey broker solutions: these are tools that help brokers reach out to potential clients and generate leads, such as performance marketing and bonus management. Here are some examples of such forex brokerage solutions:
- Bonus Cashback allows a trader to receive a cashback based on the size of his trade. The price for this forex broker solution starts at $249/month.
- Bonus Deposit creates credit operations every time the account balance is deposited. Its cost starts at $199/month.
- Cross-server CopyTrader lets newbie traders and those who don’t want to put too much effort into trading to automatically copy trades of professional traders. A broker will need to pay a $9,950 one-time fee for this turnkey broker solution.
- Research and analysis forex broker solutions: these are forex brokerage solutions that help brokers’ clients gather market data, perform technical and fundamental analysis, and generate trading ideas. For example, Website Price Feed widget that displays quotes on a broker’s website in real-time and costs $299/month and up.
Overall, the specific types of forex broker solutions that brokers use will depend on their business needs, trading strategies, and client base.
Get a two-week free trial of any of our forex broker solutions.
Get a two-week fully
functional trial of any
of our forex broker solutions.
Custom or Turnkey Broker Solutions?
Custom solutions and turnkey broker solutions are two different approaches to providing broker solutions to clients. Here’s an explanation:
Turnkey broker solutions
These solutions are ready-made solutions that are designed to be quickly and easily implemented by brokers. Turnkey broker solutions can be easily customized to meet a broker’s specific needs. Turnkey brokerage solutions are generally less expensive and faster to implement than custom solutions, but they may not offer the same level of customization or flexibility.
Custom broker solutions
These solutions are tailored to the specific needs of individual brokers. Such solutions typically involve working with a software development team to build a solution from scratch in order to meet the specific requirements of a broker’s business. Custom solutions often take longer to build and are always more expensive, but they can offer more flexibility and be more closely aligned with a broker’s unique needs. Check the examples and pricing for custom solutions.
Overall, the choice between custom and turnkey broker solutions will depend on a broker’s business needs, budget, and timeline. Some businesses may opt for a custom solution to ensure that their specific needs are met, while others may prefer the convenience and affordability of a turnkey broker solution.