Metatrader bridge. A server plugin for profitable and secure A-book, B-book and A+B-book execution
Takeprofit Liquidity Bridge lets you route customer trades between A-book and B-book without server restart, using a simple user interface.
Metatrader bridge supports all trade types and securities, including Forex, CFDs, Indices, Stocks, and Crypto.
- A-book. Metatrader bridge executes the client’s orders through a brokerage account with the liquidity provider and confirms the execution price. It routes the liquidity provider’s price feed to your server with the proper markup for each instrument.
- B-book. Metatrader bridge functions as a dealer and can process the trades it receives. You can set different execution conditions for different traders or groups of traders.
MT4 and MT5 Bridges
We offer a liquidity bridge for both Metatrader trading platforms. Our MT4 and MT5 bridges are similar.
In particular, our MT4 and MT5 bridges are developed according to MetaQuotes official Server API guidelines. Simply said, MT4 or MT5 bridge is a DLL plugin coupled with its configuration files, easily installable into standard “plugins” directory of the server.
How the Liquidity Bridge Works
The markup settings and routing for all symbols are managed using a simple configuration tool
Takeprofit Metatrader Bridge natively supports over 30 liquidity providers. We will add any additional providers at your request.
The markups set in the configuration program are added to group markups. Traders see the prices via a market watch, which already includes the markups specified in the configuration program.
Advantages of Takeprofit Liquidity Bridge
- WL-friendly: each white-label broker can have their own liquidity bridge with independent liquidity provider and symbol configuration
- Full interoperability with third-party solutions: bridges, MAMs, commission plugins, virtual dealers
- Sophisticated hedging strategies available using coverage multipliers and reverse trading
- The best bid/ask aggregation engine without margin control
- High load resistance: up to 1500 quotes per second and tick-to-trade latency of less than 30ms under light load
- Built-in real-time server and bridge health monitoring system, integrated with our technical support desk
- Slippage control for SL/TP and Limit orders
- Auto-detection and reporting of incorrect group settings
- Lightweight — a single file with no databases
- Сompatible with both FIX and non-FIX liquidity providers (JSON, Protobuf protocols)
- Сompatible with standard MT4/MT5 backup services
- Includes the ability to save information about deals to the liquidity provider’s MySQL database using the separate Execution Reporter tool. This tool can be installed at the client’s request free of charge.
Installation of MT4 or MT5 bridge
MT4 or MT5 bridge can be installed by our support team to ensure smooth and trouble-free integration of the service. This service is offered to you free of charge.
Along with MT4 or MT5 bridge, you will get these paid support plan features for free:
– email and Telegram support during business hours,
– emergency 24/7 support hotline,
– updates to ensure that all products work with the latest version of MetaTrader platforms and Windows,
– developers devoted to finding solutions to your personal needs.
Pricing for MT4 or MT5 bridge
Example price for a single MT4/MT5 server
Volume fee: B-book — $0.50 per million; A-book — $1 per million; minimum $999 per month
Takeprofit Liquidity Bridge is included in the Essential discount bundle along with other important tools for building an efficient brokerage.
We also offer a lightweight promo package for startups, companies that only want to receive quotes, and those who want to try out and form their opinion about our MT4 or MT5 bridge.
To provide you with an accurate pricing estimate, we need to learn a little about your technical requirements and business needs.
If you would like to get a promo package, please fill out the form below so that we can reach out to you with a few questions. We’ll respond within one business day.
What Customers are Saying on Our Metatrader Bridge
The plugin is easy to use and setting the rules using its GUI is a breeze
We like everything about Takeprofit Liquidity Bridge. The plugin is easy to use and setting the rules using its GUI is a breeze.
We needed to create sub-liquidities (different margin accounts derived from a single bridge) and we appreciate the Takeprofit team got the whole idea. The documentation is great and the tech support is top-notch.
We can be sure that we will receive the best technical support every time we need to connect either new symbols, new securities or new sessions to different liquidity providers. Takeprofit is very understanding of our needs, and we’ve never been let down by their work. We appreciate the prompt responses and willingness to schedule weekend tasks. It’s hard for me to think of what’s missing in their work. I guess, having a visual of how things work could sometimes help.
Angel Dinarte, IT Director at Smart Broker Solutions
Smoothness and connectivity without fail so far
We use Takeprofit Liquidity Bridge, Dealer and Swap Manager. Their most important features – smoothness and connectivity without fail so far. Tech support provided in chats is very handy. However, a simpler way to understand how to operate the Dealer and the Bridge would be great. As well as a multi language option, for example, Mandarin.
So fast and easy to handle
Your Metatrader Bridge is so fast and easy to handle that we felt the difference to other competitors immediately! Furthermore, we are deeply impressed about the professionalism of the entire Team. Thank you for the very good support and the very fair conditions that you offer!
Saves me whole days of work compared to other solutions
When choosing a liquidity bridge, we were considering four solutions. Each we tried for more weeks during selection process. However, we have chosen Takeprofit as its bridge is easy to use and update, which saves me whole days of work compared to other solutions we tried before. I still remember how much work it used to take before, so I am happy.
Michal Ružička, CEO at Rhodium Investments Limited
Response and development time were both topnotch
We heard about Takeprofit Liquidity Bridge at an exhibition. So, the key factors that made us choose this solution were the coincidence and the test period which helped to confirm our decision.
Takeprofit team has added the “action worst” function to the product per our request. The most valuable in custom development was the response time. It’s a pleasure to work with specialists who respond quickly. Response and development time were both topnotch.
The currently implemented solution is sufficient for our needs and all is working properly. All the features are extremely important for us. We wouldn’t work with it if any of them were missing.
Stable and easy-to-use
We use B-book mode of Takeprofit Liquidity Bridge. It is stable and easy-to-use. One of its most beneficial functionality for us is ExtraSlippage.
Brokerage name not disclosed, as per client’s request
Seamless operation and great customer service
When choosing a liquidity bridge, we were considering and checking the solutions of Takeprofit Tech, T4B and Brokeree. We have chosen Takeprofit because our agreement with them is not based on volume, and, in addition, our previous experience with them was very good. What we appreciate the most in their liquidity bridge is its seamless operation and the great customer service they offer to us.
Brokerage name not disclosed, as per client’s request