Takeprofit Easy Multi Account Manager is an application for forex brokers that organizes mini-hedge funds on their MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms.
We offer both — MT5 and MT4 MAM solutions. They will assist you in attracting professional traders and those who don’t want to spend time on trading but ready to invest their funds.
Key Features of Easy Multi Account Manager
- Multi account management from Takeprofit Tech is developed with keeping maximum reliability and speed of execution in mind. It can simultaneously distribute trades to up to 20 000 investors.
- EasyMAM provides absolute calculation accuracy. Even a trading volume of 0.000001 lots will show the correct profit.
- Money managers and investors accounts are kept inside MetaTrader. That mean that:
– money managers can use all of their tools: EAs, robots, dealers.
– the trading accounts can be reviewed by a regulator.
- Both MT5 and MT4 MAM solutions provide easy-to-use GUI that can be used by brokers, white labels, and money managers.
- The solution offers a “hide open trades” feature.
How Multi Account Management Works
- Investors choose a money manager and allocate their funds to their account. Thus, they get sub-accounts in a master’s account;
- The money manager makes trades using the funds in their account;
- Profits and losses of the money manager are automatically divided among investors, based on their shares in manager’s account;
- Investors see their sub-trades, real-time profits and losses, and full account trading reports on their accounts;
- Investors may deposit and withdraw money from their sub-accounts.
- Lightweight. Our multi account manager software is not a plugin. It doesn’t overload your server and cannot freeze it.
- Сompatible with third-party bridges and plugins.
- Does not collect or store customer personal data.
- Profits are calculated online.
Support of Easy Multi Account Manager
Installation of MT5 and MT4 MAM solutions can be performed by our support team to ensure smooth and trouble-free integration of the service. This can be done within one day.
Along with multi account manager software you get these paid support plan features for free:
– email and Telegram support during business hours,
– emergency 24/7 support hotline,
– updates to ensure that all products work with the latest version of MetaTrader platforms and Windows,
– developers devoted to finding solutions to your personal needs.
Price for single MT4/MT5 server and single White Label:
|0 – 4,999 investors||Over 4,999 investors||Setup fee|
|$949/month + extra fee based on the number of investors||$1,399/month + extra fee based on the number of investors||$240 one-time|
Easy Multi Account Manager is included in the Essential and Money Management discount bundles.
To get a free trial and an exact quote for MT5 or MT4 multi account manager software, fill out and submit this form. We’ll get back to you within one business day.
The best one for our purposes
Takeprofit Multi Account Manager turned out to be the best one for our purposes. The most important factor is the option to reflect all MT5 account trades both for the master and slaves. We also appreciate the fact that a WL broker can see all his MAM accounts in his own GUI. What we would like to see is an option to attach slaves automatically if a new account is opened in a slave group.
The most valuable tech support feature is its availability via Skype and willingness to help and solve the problems. Sometimes we need to wait. That happens when a question is more technical, and there is a need to discuss it with the IT department.
Chris Dankowski, Chief Business Development Officer at Match-Trade Technologies
Flexible and fast in product customization and tech support
Takeprofit is flexible and fast in product customization and tech support. Its EasyMAM is the first PAMM product that we work with. The solution is easy to understand and use. Most importantly it is highly customizable which is important for us and our clients. However, the occasional bugs are disruptive to our business. For example, one of the issues made us stop trading for several days. This part should be improved – when our client base gets bigger we cannot afford such downtimes.
Has simplified our work
EasyMAM fully met our business requirements. The solution allowed our master account to work seamlessly, and workflow has simplified our work. What might have done our life simpler is a demo set on a third-party demo server.
Amook, CTO at FX Broker Tools
The accuracy in order distribution
When choosing a multi account manager we also considered the Trading Room solution by B2Broker. What made us pick Takeprofit EasyMAM was that our client was using the same software. And in addition, Takeprofit had a reasonable pricing plan.
What we like the most about the tool are the accuracy in order distribution and linking and unlinking investors to money managers through a GUI. What we lack is Arabic support.
Ouais Wajhani, CEO of Arab Platform Capital
Minimum questions, maximum results
That is such a pleasure to work with real professionals. Minimum questions, maximum results.
The best speed we could get on the market
Takeprofit Multi Account Manager has the best speed we could get on the market to get transactions placed in each slave account. And the most valuable in tech support is the way how efficiently the guys respond and how fast they solve our problems. As well as their patience and understanding of what we need. I think the support team is doing a great job.
Brokerage name not disclosed, as per client’s request
What is the main purpose of multi account manager MT5 and multi account manager MT4?
The main purpose of a multi account manager MT5 and multi account manager MT4 is to allow professional money managers to efficiently trade and manage multiple accounts from their single master account. This capability can attract novice traders and contribute to the growth of trading volume.
Is Easy Multi Account Manager software difficult to use?
No, MT5 and MT4 MAM software is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. The interface is intuitive and straightforward, and users can easily find the features they need. In addition, the software comes with a comprehensive help file that provides step-by-step instructions for using all of the features. Overall, MAM software is not difficult to use. Our technical support team is available 24/7 to help you with any technical difficulties you may be having.
What are the differences between MetaTrader MAM and PAMM?
Both MetaTrader MAM (Multi Account Management) and PAMM (Percentage Allocation Money Management) have their own advantages and disadvantages.
PAMM is usually used for such systems where investors invest their money in a “common pot” (such as an investment fund), the manager trades on this common pot, and profits (or losses) are distributed among all investors in proportion to their investments. For example, if one invested $100, and the second invested $200, then the first will receive twice as much profit or sustain twice as big a loss as the second since the second has invested twice as much.
MAM is a system where investors entrust the management of the funds in their account to another person so that this person can conduct any transactions directly in the investor’s account. In general, there are several separate accounts under the supervision of a money manager, and they decide which transactions will appear on which account (for example, they may choose to open a deal on all accounts of the same size, or proportional size, or open it on one, but not on another – all of this is at the discretion of the money manager).