A multi account manager that lets you organize mini-hedge funds on MT4/MT5 platforms
How It Works
- Investors choose a money manager and allocate all their funds to the manager’s account
- The money manager begins making trades using the funds in the account
- Profits and losses are automatically divided among investors, based on their shares in the money manager’s account
Absolute calculation accuracy. Even a trading volume of 0.000001 lots will show the correct profit.
You Might Need a Multi Account Manager to:
- Increase your company’s trade volumes
- Attract new deposits
- Provide each White Label with its own EasyMAM
- Grow brand awareness
- Simple to configure. No installation required. Integration is handled by our technical support team.
- Lightweight. Does not overload your server. Cannot freeze it, unlike plugins.
- Сompatible with third-party bridges and plugins.
- Easy-to-use administrative GUI program that can be used by brokers, white labels, and money managers.
- Does not collect or store customer personal data.
- Profits are calculated online.
Support of Multi Account Manager
Installation can be performed by our support team to ensure smooth and trouble-free integration of the service. This is offered to you free of charge.
Along with EasyMAM multi account manager you get these paid support plan features for free:
– email, Telegram, and Skype support during business hours
– emergency 24/7 support hotline
– updates to ensure that all products work with the latest version of MetaTrader platforms and Windows
– developers devoted to finding solutions to your personal needs
Example price for a single MT4/MT5 server
Up to 300 investors: free setup + $499 monthly fee
300—1,000 investors: free setup + $749 monthly fee + extra monthly fee for investor accounts above 1,000
5,000 investors: free setup + $1,299 monthly fee + extra monthly fee for investor accounts above 5,000
EasyMAM is included in the Essential and Money Management discount bundles.
For an exact quote, fill out and submit this form. We’ll get back to you within one business day.
The best one for our purposes
In our search for the solution we were also considering T4B PAMM system and Yoonit. However, Takeprofit Multi Account Manager turned out to be the best one for our purposes. The most important factor is the option to reflect all MT5 account trades both for the master and slaves. We also appreciate the fact that a WL broker can see all his MAM accounts in his own GUI. What we would like to see is an option to attach slaves automatically if a new account is opened in a slave group. The most valuable tech support feature is its availability via Skype and willingness to help and solve the problems. Sometimes we need to wait. That happens when a question is more technical, and there is a need to discuss it with the IT department.
Chris Dankowski, Chief Business Development Officer at Match-Trade Technologies
Flexible and fast in product customization and tech support
Takeprofit is flexible and fast in product customization and tech support. Its EasyMam is the first PAMM product that we work with. The solution is easy to understand and use. Most importantly it is highly customizable which is important for us and our clients. However, the occasional bugs are disruptive to our business. For example, one of the issues made us stop trading for several days. This part should be improved – when our client base gets bigger we cannot afford such downtimes.
Has simplified our work
EasyMAM fully met our business requirements. The solution allowed our Master account to work seamlessly, and workflow has simplified our work. What might have done our life simpler is a demo set on a third-party demo server.
Amook, CTO at FX Broker Tools
The best speed we could get on the market
Takeprofit EasyMAM has the best speed we could get on the market to get transactions placed in each slave account. And the most valuable in tech support is the way how efficiently the guys respond and how fast they solve our problems. As well as their patience and understanding of what we need. I think the support team is doing a great job.
Brokerage name not disclosed, as per client’s request
Minimum questions, maximum results
That is such a pleasure to work with real professionals. Minimum questions, maximum results.