A comprehensive order management system for regulating liquidity streams, aggregation logic, and risks
Takeprofit Liquidity Hub empowers Forex brokers to deliver tight spreads to their MT4/MT5 servers and execute client orders at the best prices available from the broker’s selected liquidity providers.
- Takeprofit Hub lets you use your own servers, unlike other popular market solutions.
- The solution needs no additional server restarts to configure or change execution conditions, liquidity providers, or aggregation logic.
- The Hub is compatible with the most liquidity providers, MT4/MT5 trading platforms, other trading platforms via FIX API, crypto exchanges, and other liquidity aggregators.
Key Features of Takeprofit Liquidity Hub
- Liquidity stream monitoring that lets you fine-tune liquidity makers/takers and trading instruments according to your needs.
- Aggregation that supports best bids/offers, leading to better spreads and superior execution.
- Risk management with flexibility for A-book, B-book, and custom execution models.
- Monitoring that lets you track activity in real time via multiple dashboards and log viewing.
- Reporting that provides analysis of trading data.
- Multi-asset support: Foreign Exchange, CFDs, Futures, Commodities, Cryptocurrency.
Installation can be performed by our support team to ensure smooth and trouble-free integration of the service. This is offered to you free of charge.
Along with Liquidity Hub you get these paid support plan features for free:
– email, Telegram, and Skype support during business hours
– emergency 24/7 support hotline
– updates to ensure that all products work with the latest version of MetaTrader platforms and Windows
– developers devoted to finding solutions to your personal needs
Volume fee: $1 per million A-book/B-book, minimum $1,499/month
Three bridges to the Hub are provided free of charge. Additional bridges are available for a fee.
To provide you with an accurate estimate we need to learn a little about your technical requirements and business needs.
Please fill out the form below so that we can reach out to you with a few questions. We’ll contact you within one business day.