Futures Rollover Balance Corrector is a tool for MT5 trading platform that allows to create balance operations for trading accounts on the specified date-time. These balance operations are needed to correct the traders’ balances according to price changes during the rollover price gaps.
What is This Product for?
Traders use Futures instruments for trading.
Futures have the expiration date for futures contracts and this date is known. Also, the closing price for the futures contracts is known before the contract is closed.
And it is possible to know the closing price for the next futures contract before the current one is closed.
If the difference between the closing price of the current futures contract and a new futures contract is very big, some traders will have advantages and some traders will have disadvantages after the rollover day (the day when the current future contract is closed and a new one is opened).
One of the ways to fix these advantages/disadvantages is to correct the balances of the traders according to the price changing.
- The current futures contract will be expired at the end of the March, the closing price is 5000
- The new futures contract will be expired at the end of June, the closing price is 5500
- During rollover day at the end of the March (the expiration date of the current contract), all the traders with opened positions for the instrument will get advantages or disadvantages, according to their opened positions: BUY positions will get 500 points of profit, SELL positions will get 500 points of loss for every lot of opened positions.
- Withdrawal balance operation must be done for all the accounts with opened BUY positions to (500 points per lot)
- Deposit balance operation must be done for all the accounts with opened SELL positions to (500 points per lot)
Example price for a single MT5 server:
Monthly fee – $299
Setup fee – $200 one-time