A server plugin for profitable and secure A-book or A+B-book executionTakeprofit MT4/MT5 Liquidity Bridge lets you route customer trades between A-book and B-book without server restart, using a simple user interface. Supports all trade types and securities, including Forex, CFDs, Indices, Stocks, and Crypto.
- A-book. The Bridge executes the client’s orders through a brokerage account with the liquidity provider and confirms the execution price. It routes the liquidity provider’s price feed to your server with the proper markup for each instrument.
- B-book. This tool functions as a dealer and can process the trades it receives. You can set different conditions of execution for different traders or groups of traders.
How It Works
The markup settings and routing for all symbols are managed using a simple configuration toolThe Bridge natively supports over 30 liquidity providers. We will add any additional providers at your request.
The markups set in the configuration program are added to group markups. Traders see the prices via a market watch, which already includes the markups specified in the configuration program.
- WL-friendly: each white label broker can have their own bridge with independent LP and symbol configuration
- Full interoperability with third-party solutions: bridges, MAMs, commission plugins, virtual dealers
- Sophisticated hedging strategies available using coverage multipliers and reverse trading
- The best bid/ask aggregation engine without margin control
- High load resistance: up to 1500 quotes per second and tick-to-trade latency of less than 30ms for small numbers of clients
- Built-in real-time server and bridge health monitoring system, integrated with our technical support desk
- Slippage control for SL/TP and Limit orders
- Auto-detection and reporting of incorrect group settings
- Lightweight — a single file with no databases
- Сompatible with both FIX and non-FIX liquidity providers (JSON, Protobuf protocols)
- Сompatible with standard MT4/MT5 backup services
- Includes the ability to save information about deals to the liquidity provider’s MySQL database using the separate Execution Reporter tool. This tool can be installed at the client’s request free of charge.
Liquidity Bridge Support
Installation can be performed by our support team to ensure smooth and trouble-free integration of the service. This is offered to you free of charge.
Along with Liquidity Hub you get these paid support plan features for free:
– email, Telegram, and Skype support during business hours
– emergency 24/7 support hotline
– updates to ensure that all products work with the latest version of MetaTrader platforms and Windows
– developers devoted to finding solutions to your personal needs
Example price for a single MT4/MT5 server
Volume fee: B-book — $0.50 per million; A-book — $1 per million; minimum $999 per month
Takeprofit Liquidity Bridge is included in the Essential discount bundle.
We also offer a lightweight promo package for startups, companies that only want to receive quotes, and those who want to try out the Bridge.
To provide you with an accurate estimate we need to learn a little about your technical requirements and business needs.
Please fill out the form below so that we can reach out to you with a few questions. We’ll contact you within one business day.
What Our Customers Are Saying
The plugin is easy to use and setting the rules using its GUI is a breeze
We like everything about Takeprofit Liquidity Bridge. The plugin is easy to use and setting the rules using its GUI is a breeze. We needed to create sub-liquidities (different margin accounts derived from a single bridge) and we appreciate the Takeprofit team got the whole idea. The documentation is great and the tech support is top-notch. We can be sure that we will receive the best technical support every time we need to connect either new symbols, new securities or new sessions to different liquidity providers. Takeprofit is very understanding of our needs, and we’ve never been let down by their work. We appreciate the prompt responses and willingness to schedule weekend tasks. It’s hard for me to think of what’s missing in their work. I guess, having a visual of how things work could sometimes help.
Angel Dinarte, IT Director at Smart Broker Solutions
Smoothness and connectivity without fail so far
We use Takeprofit Liquidity Bridge, Dealer and Swap Manager. Their most important features – smoothness and connectivity without fail so far. Tech support provided in chats is very handy. However, a simpler way to understand how to operate the Dealer and the Bridge would be great. As well as a multi language option, for example, Mandarin.
So fast and easy to handle
Your Liquidity Bridge is so fast and easy to handle that we felt the difference to other competitors immediately! Furthermore, we are deeply impressed about the professionalism of the entire Team. Thank you for the very good support and the very fair conditions that you offer!
Saves me whole days of work compared to other solutions
When choosing a liquidity bridge, we were considering four solutions. Each we tried for more weeks during selection process. However, we have chosen Takeprofit as its bridge is easy to use and update, which saves me whole days of work compared to other solutions we tried before. I still remember how much work it used to take before, so I am happy.
Michal Ružička, CEO at Rhodium Investments Limited