A multi-level agent commission plugin for MT4/MT5 trading platformsThis tool allows introducing brokers and other agents to earn a commission on trades performed by lower-level agents. It supports up to 9 agent commission levels per rule, so that each agent can have their own commission payout value. With Flex Rebate you can attract new clients by giving them the opportunity to become successful agents in the chain of traders.
How the Multi-level Agent Commission Works
- You set rules for trades and commission payout values, using a spreadsheet-style configuration tool.
- Once a trade is closed on any account, FlexRebate checks the rule list from top to bottom.
- The first rule that matches the trade is used and a commission is allocated.
- You can allow the plugin to pay a commission only on trades with a profit/loss above a certain threshold in order to prevent fraud.
- You can filter traders by multiple parameters, including groups, logins, symbols, securities, and agent masks.
- The plugin can be used in conjunction with the EasyMAM,Takeprofit multi account manager.
Installation and Support
Installation can be done by our support team to ensure that the plugin is installed correctly. This is free of charge.
Together with the multi-level agent commission you get:
– email and Telegram support during business hours
– updates that ensure all products work with the latest version of MetaTrader platforms and Windows
Example price for a single MT4/MT5 server and a single White Label
Startup – $99/month (3-month minimum)
Professional – $299/month
Enterprise – $549/month (for large established companies only)
FlexRebate multi-level agent commission is included in the Essential, Risk Management, and Quality of Life discount bundles.
Is your company a startup?
Send us this form to find out whether you qualify for our startup pricing program. We will review it and answer you within one workday.