MT4 plugin designed for automatic execution of client trades
Takeprofit Virtual Dealer is an essential tool for those Forex brokers who have a dealing desk or run B-book to take the other side of trades.
Using it you can configure price request processing, eliminating risks arising from B-book execution of trades against a real-time price feed. It also lets you adjust the ratio of your markup to traders’ loyalty levels.
How It Works
Execution Rules Configuration
The plugin acts as a dealer for all trades from specific groups. In the GUI program, in Excel-like table, you set the rules for when a particular order should be executed:
Takeprofit Virtual Dealer allows to increase spread for some symbols for a certain period of time. Like news, opening of the market on Monday, times when price feed speed is slower than usual.
Configuration of Spread Management is also very simple and is done via Excel-like table:
Takeprofit Virtual Dealer manages B-book risks that arise from executing clients’ trades against a real-time price feed. This accomplishes the following:
- Prevents traders from exploiting flaws in B-book execution via scalping, news trading, and fast Expert Advisors.
- Provides flexible control of slippages for different clients and different market conditions.
You Might Need Virtual Dealer If
- You don’t STP your full volume
- You see that some traders are earning too much using fast Expert Advisors
- You see that some traders are earning too much using scalping or arbitrage strategies
- You see that at news time some traders are earning too much
- You want to manage execution for such traders
- Flexibility. Trades can be filtered by multiple parameters: symbols, groups, logins, zip codes, volumes, trade types (open/close, SL/TP, pending orders, stop-out activation), current price feed speed for a given symbol.
- Invisibility: market-like behaviour through randomized delays and slippages.
- Mobility: trade execution rules can be changed on the fly, without server restart.
- Full compatibility with other dealing tools, such as liquidity bridges, other dealers, and manual dealing.
- Support of instant execution
- Multiple risk profiles
- Ability to pass trades to manual dealer
- Option to add execution price on tick chart
- Ability to set special execution rules during news
- Ability to markup spreads during news
Installation can be performed by our support team to ensure smooth and trouble-free integration of the service. This is offered to you free of charge.
Along with Liquidity Hub you get these paid support plan features for free:
– email, Telegram, and Skype support during business hours
– emergency 24/7 support hotline
– updates to ensure that all products work with the latest version of MetaTrader platforms and Windows
– developers devoted to finding solutions to your personal needs
Example price for a single MT4 server and a single White Label
Startup: free setup + $599/month (3-month minimum)
Professional: free setup + $899/month
Enterprise (large established companies only): free setup + $1,499/month
Takeprofit Virtual Dealer is included in the Risk Management discount bundle.
Is your company a startup?
Send us this form to find out whether you qualify for our startup pricing program. We will review it and answer you within one workday.