A comprehensive order management system for regulating liquidity streams, aggregation logic, and risks
Takeprofit Liquidity Hub allows to fine-tune execution conditions, liquidity streams and aggregation logic in an uninterrupted mode.
No restarts, no reconnections, no pauses in quoting.
- Hub can distribute liquidity from FIX and non-FIX liquidity providers. We can connect you to any stock or crypto exchange, bank, prime broker or other liquidity aggregator.
- You can use your own servers. Or host at our server in the EQUINIX LD4 data center without having to select and prepare the environment.
- Supported exchanges: Binance, Bitfinex, OkCoin, Kraken, Alpaca.
Get a two-week fully functional trial of Takeprofit Liquidity Hub and personal assistance from our specialists free of change:
Key Features of Takeprofit Liquidity Hub
- 24/7 emergency support line.
- Liquidity stream settings that lets you fine-tune liquidity makers/takers and trading instruments according to your needs.
- Aggregation that supports best bids/offers, leading to better spreads and superior execution.
- Risk management with flexibility for A-book, B-book, and custom execution models.
- Real time monitoring via dashboards and log viewing.
- Trading exposure statistics and reporting.
- Multi-asset support: Forex, CFDs, Futures, Commodities, Indices, Cryptocurrency.
Installation can be performed by our support team to ensure smooth and trouble-free integration of the service. This is offered to you free of charge.
Along with Liquidity Hub you get these paid support plan features for free:
– email, Telegram, and Skype support during business hours,
– emergency 24/7 support hotline,
– updates to ensure that all products work with the latest version of MetaTrader platforms and Windows,
– developers devoted to finding solutions to your personal needs.
- A-book — $0 per million for LPs who use Takeprofit Hub, $1 per million for others,
- B-book — $1 per million,
- $10 per million USD of cryptos traded in A-book/B-book.
Three bridges to the Hub are provided free of charge. Additional bridges are available for an additional fee.
To provide you with an accurate estimate we need to learn a little about your technical requirements and business needs.
Please fill out the form below so that we can reach out to you with a few questions. We’ll contact you within one business day.