Takeprofit Market Depth is an MT5 gateway, that creates a depth of market for trading instruments and confirms the execution of traders’ deals without sending them to liquidity providers.
How Does the MT5 Gateway Work?
- The MT5 gateway connects to third party Datafeed via Unifeed protocol to receive quotes for symbols mentioned in the gateway configuration.
- It is not possible to get the depth of the market via Unifeed, so the MT5 gateway receives only top of the book prices.
- After receiving top of the book prices, the gateway creates layers of the depth, according to the rules and sends generated prices to MT5 server.
- Trades opened on the MT5 server are passed to the Takeprofit Market Depth Gateway according to routing rules.
- The MT5 gateway receives trade requests and confirms the trade by the volume-weighted average price in B-book. There is no STP here.
MT5 Gateway Pricing
Example price for a single MT5 server and a single White Label
(3 months minimum)
(for large established companies only)
Is your company a startup?
Send us this form to find out whether you qualify for our startup pricing program. We will review it and answer you within one workday.