Takeprofit Market Depth is an MT5 gateway, that creates a depth of market for trading instruments and confirms the execution of traders’ deals without sending them to liquidity providers.
How Does the MT5 Gateway Work?
- The MT5 gateway connects to third party Datafeed via Unifeed protocol to receive quotes for symbols mentioned in the gateway configuration.
- It is not possible to get the depth of the market via Unifeed, so the MT5 gateway receives only top of the book prices.
- After receiving top of the book prices, the gateway creates layers of the depth, according to the rules and sends generated prices to MT5 server.
- Trades opened on the MT5 server are passed to the Takeprofit Market Depth Gateway according to routing rules.
- The MT5 gateway receives trade requests and confirms the trade by the volume-weighted average price in B-book. There is no STP here.
MT5 Gateway Pricing
Example price for a single MT5 server and a single White Label
|Monthly fee||Successful setup fee|
|$499||$200 one-time You pay this amount in full only if you are completely satisfied with the work of your onboarding manager. Upon justifying what we did wrong during onboarding, you can pay the amount you find fitting.|